36 MINUTES FLIGH
After a tour of Angkor Wat and nearby temples, we fly north-east to the Kulen Ranges, 40 km from Siem Reap town. Historically, Phnom Kulen is revered amongst all Cambodians as a sacred place of pilgrimage. It was the site that Jayavarman II chose in 802 to proclaim himself a divine universal ruler and marked the beginning of the Angkor period in Khmer history. During the flight you will see spectacular waterfalls and majestic sandstone cliffs.
- Angkor Wat Temple
- Sras Srang (Ancient Royal Bathing)
- Pre Rup Temple
- East Mebon Temple
- Tasom Temple
- Banteay Srei Temple
- Kulen Mountain, Waterfall
- Phnom Bok
- Banteay Samre Temple
- Tour narration by pilot
- Pick-up and drop-off from Hotels in Siem Reap Town
- Refreshments and cold water after the flight
- All applicable taxes and fees
- Minimum: 03 passengers or, payment of 03 seats is required to confirm the flight
- Maximum: 05 passengers
- Private Flight: 04 paid seats is required (maximum 04 passengers per take off only)
- Children must be accompanied during the flight by a parent, guardian, or a person responsible for them.
- Children over the age of 2 years will be required to have their own seat. Children under the age of 2 years are required to have proof of age (passport or birth certificate) to be considered a lap child.
- Children ≥ 2 years-old and < 12 years-old will be charged at 50% of the scenic flight rate and a copy of passport/certificate of birth date is required.
- 48 hours cancellation is required for full refund.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Helistar Cambodia will not accept liability for failure to make connections with any other services.
- All helicopter flights are subject to pilot’s discretion, weather conditions and availability.