30 MINUTES FLIGHT
Your flight will start from Angkor Wat Temple to the former Angkor Capital City Rolous then straight to the largest fresh water lake in Southeast Asia, The Tonle Sap and the floating village.
- Phnom Bakheng
- Angkor Wat Temple
- Sras Srang (Ancient Royal Bathing)
- Pre Rup Temple
- East Mebon Temple
- Banteay Samre Temple
- Phnom Bok
- Rolous Group Temple
- Tonle Sap Lake, Floating Village
- Phnom Krom
- Siem Reap Township
- Tour narration by pilot
- Pick-up and drop-off from Hotels in Siem Reap Town
- Refreshments and cold water after the flight
- All applicable taxes and fees
- Minimum: 03 passengers or, payment of 03 seats is required to confirm the flight
- Maximum: 05 passengers
- Private Flight: 04 paid seats is required (maximum 04 passengers per take off only)
- Children must be accompanied during the flight by a parent, guardian, or a person responsible for them.
- Children over the age of 2 years will be required to have their own seat. Children under the age of 2 years are required to have proof of age (passport or birth certificate) to be considered a lap child.
- Children ≥ 2 years-old and < 12 years-old will be charged at 50% of the scenic flight rate and a copy of passport/certificate of birth date is required.
- 48 hours cancellation is required for full refund.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Helistar Cambodia will not accept liability for failure to make connections with any other services.
- All helicopter flights are subject to pilot’s discretion, weather conditions and availability.
There are no reviews yet.