Angkor Wat + Temples + Kulen Ranges
Fly in one of our state-of-the-art luxury air-conditioned helicopters.
After a tour of Angkor Wat and nearby temples, we fly north-east to the Kulen Ranges, 40 km from Siem Reap town. Historically, Phnom Kulen is revered amongst all Cambodians as a sacred place of pilgrimage. It was the site that Jayavarman II chose in 802 to proclaim himself a divine universal ruler and marked the beginning of the Angkor period in Khmer history. During the flight you will see spectacular waterfalls and majestic sandstone cliffs.
What’s included:[list style=”style2″]
- Bakheng Mountain
- Angkor Wat
- Srah Srang
- Prasat Pre Rup
- Eastern Mebon
- Prasat Ta Som
- Banteay Srei
- Kulen Ranges (Waterfall)
- Phnom Bok
Flights depart Helistar Cambodia Helipad, the Military Apron, Siem Reap International Airport.[list style=”style1″]
- Flight duration is approximately 36 minutes
- Minimum passengers required for all flights
- 48 hour cancellation required for full refund
- All helicopter flights are subject to pilot discretion, weather conditions and availability
- Helistar Cambodia will not accept liability for failure to make connections with any other service
- Prices quoted are per person (pp) and include all local taxes and are in US dollars
- All flights are covered by passenger liability insurance
- Flight routes and times may vary with weather conditions and passenger weights
- Flights operate daily on demand.