Angkor Wat + Temples + Tonle Sap Floating Village
Fly in one of our state-of-the-art luxury air-conditioned helicopters.
After experiencing the remarkable Angkor Wat complex, we make our way across Siem Reap to the unique floating village on the shores of the Tonle Sap Lake. During the wet season (June-October) the lake swells from 2500 sq km to over 12000 sq km. The Tonle Sap is one of the most abundant resources for freshwater fish and a major source of food for the local area.
- Bakheng Mountain
- Angkor Wat
- Srah Srang
- Prasat Pre Rup
- Eastern Mebon
- Tonle Sap Floating Village
- Phnom Krom
- Siem Reap town
Flights depart Helistar Cambodia Helipad, the Military Apron, Siem Reap International Airport.[list style=”style1″]
- Flight duration is approximately 20 minutes
- Minimum passengers required for all flights
- 48 hour cancellation required for full refund
- All helicopter flights are subject to pilot discretion, weather conditions and availability
- Helistar Cambodia will not accept liability for failure to make connections with any other service
- Prices quoted are per person (pp) and include all local taxes and are in US dollars
- All flights are covered by passenger liability insurance
- Flight routes and times may vary with weather conditions and passenger weights
- Flights operate daily on demand.