It’s your personal tour!
Discover remote temples, escape the crowds and experience ancient Khmer culture.
Itinerary: Siem Reap – Boeng Mealea – Siem Reap
Tour No. 1, “Book now!!”
Boeng Mealea is a temple located 40 km east of the main group of temples at Angkor Wat and built during the reign of King Suryavarman II in the early 12th century. Its primary material is sandstone and it is surrounded by moats. The basic layout is three enclosing galleries around a central sanctuary. There is extensive carving of scenes from Hindu mythology, including the Churning of the Sea of Milk and Vishnu being borne by the bird god Garuda. Causeways have long balustrades formed by bodies of the seven-headed Naga serpent. Smaller in size than Angkor Wat, the king’s main monument, Boeng Mealea nonetheless ranks among the Khmer empire’s larger temples.
- Flight time: 36 mins + ground: 60 mins to 90 mins
- 48 hour cancellation required for full refund
- All helicopter flights are subject to pilot discretion, weather conditions and availability
- Helistar Cambodia will not accept liability for failure to make connections with any other service
- Prices quoted are per helicopter (5 pax max but subject to passengers weight limitation) and include all local taxes and are in US dollars
- All flights are covered by passenger liability insurance
- Flight routes and times may vary with weather conditions and passenger weights
- Flights operate daily on demand.