Explorer Flights from Siem Reap Tour - EXP3
It’s your personal tour!
Discover remote temples, escape the crowds and experience ancient Khmer culture.
Itinerary: Siem Reap – Banteay Chhmar – Siem ReapBooking Now!Tour No. 3, Group price: US$2,577.25 (6 pax max)
Banteay Chhmar is a large temple complex in Banteay Meanchey province in northwest Cambodia. It is located 63km north of Sisophon and fairly close to the Thai border. Banteay Chhmar was constructed during the reign of Jayavarman VII in the 12th and 13th century. The complex resembles Angkor Thom and other contemporary structures in many ways, from the causeway flanked by giants holding a snake to the towers with four faces. It is one of the least visited, studied, and protected temples from Cambodia’s Angkor period.
- 48 hour cancellation required for full refund
- All helicopter flights are subject to pilot discretion, weather conditions and availability
- Helistar Cambodia will not accept liability for failure to make connections with any other service
- Prices quoted are per helicopter and include all local taxes and are in US dollars
- All flights are covered by passenger liability insurance
- Flight routes and times may vary with weather conditions and passenger weights
- Flights operate daily on demand.
Flight time: 1 hr 12 mins + ground: 2 hours
Tour No. 3, Group price: US$2,577.25 – AS350B2 or B3+